CG Texturing Artist – Vancouver
CG TEXTURING ARTIST
This is an excellent opportunity for a CG Texturing Artist to join the crew on our Vancouvcer studios CG productions!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Texture and shade 3D models using Photoshop, Substance Painter and/or Zbrush.
- Work with the Modeling Supervisor and Art Director to create the aesthetic vision of the production.
- Share ideas, collaborate and work closely with other members of the production including modeling, lighting, compositing and design.
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management.
- Be up to date and familiar with new techniques, tools or other related software.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Knowledge of Maya animation tools props.
- Knowledge of various renderers like Renderman, Vray, and Arnold.
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
- Background in visual arts/design with a strong understanding of form, geometry, and movement.
- Excellent visual skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to provide feedback to team members on work under development and mentor lesser experienced team members is an asset.
- Industry experience (CG and/or Visual Effects) is an asset.
- Knowledge of dynamics, and/or rigging is an asset.
- Currently legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Must be able to work in house; BC residents preferred
START DATE: APRIL 2020