Studio Production Assistant – LA
Studio Production Assistant
The studio production assistant will assist our LA studio with a variety of office, production, and administrative tasks.
What You Will Do:
- Assist with maintenance and administrative tasks around the studio.
- Maintain tidiness of meeting rooms and common spaces.
- Set-up equipment as needed.
- Assemble and move office furniture.
- Deal with all incoming and outgoing mail at the studio.
- Complete general administrative duties such as couriering packages, faxing, scanning, filing and updating documents and paperwork.
- Order and maintain studio supply inventory.
- Manage and ensure all studio subscriptions are up to date.
- Complete expense reports for the studio and employees.
- Assist IT with equipment as needed.
- Run studio errands as needed (picking up supplies, IT equipment, and food).
What We Are Looking For:
- 1-2 years of office administrative experience is an asset.
- A Valid driver’s license and clean driving abstract.
- Must have own personal vehicle (mileage will be reimbursed).
- Must be able to do heavy lifting as required.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Able to take direction, prioritize, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision.
- A Positive attitude and high level of professionalism.
START DATE: TBD