CG Lighting and Compositing Artist – Vancouver
CG Lighting and Compositing Artist
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lighting and Comp Artist with Katana experience to join the crew on one of our exciting CG productions in our Vancouver studio!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work shot by shot or in sequences to attain the creative lighting goals of the director with the support of the Lighting Supervisor.
- Share ideas, collaborate and work closely with other members of the production including FX and Animation.
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management.
- Be up to date and familiar with new techniques, tools or other related software.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An understanding of Maya and Nuke.
- Experience using Katana.
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
- Excellent visual skills and attention to detail.
- Industry experience working in a studio environment; working on an episodic show an asset.
- Experience using Renderman is an asset.
- Experience using Shotgun for production tracking, submitting & publishing an asset.
- Ability to provide feedback to team members on work under development and mentor less experienced team members is an asset.
- Currently legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Must be able to work in studio; BC residents preferred.
START DATE: ASAP