Senior Systems Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join our growing animation studio!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Reporting to the IT Manager, you’ll support and work with the IT team to manage the Network and IT infrastructure across all departments
- Identify and solve technological issues
- Monitor, respond to, and manage IT tickets submissions
- Set-up computers and equipment as needed
- Various duties as required
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Great Attitude and motivated!
- At least 7+ years of previous experience as a System Administrator in an Animation/VFX studio preferred
- Experience using Shotgun is an asset
- Expert understanding of operating systems
- Ability to write scripts in some administrative language
- Being flexible – no two days may be the same!
- Skilled at troubleshooting and fixing problems
- Effective written/oral communication skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Able to take direction, multi-task, and work with minimal supervisor
- Must be able to do heavy lifting as required
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident
- Able to work in-house in Vancouver
START DATE: ASAP