Production Manager – Atomic Ottawa
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to work on our next exciting animation series in our new Ottawa Studio!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- The production manager will provide direct support to the Line Producer on everyday operations such as: providing production updates, priorities, schedules, and status of all shots and budget
- Ensure task assignments are updated and maintained
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives
- Facilitate team meetings and provide regular updates
- Ensuring effective communication and continual team updates
- Documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately
- Communicate any schedule changes to appropriate stakeholders; escalates to Supervisor/Producers as needed
- Strong written and communication skills and the ability to connect with a wide variety of personalities
- Ability to remain focused on the big picture without losing track of the details
- Monitoring and controlling progress, issues and preparing reports if needed
- Ensuring work is being approved and completed on time and to specification
- Other related duties as required
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Great Attitude!
- 3+ years of experience as production manager in an Animation for VFX studio
- Being flexible – no two days may be the same!
- Experience using Shotgun is an asset
- Able to take direction and multi-task
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Technically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent Resident; Ontario residents preferred.
- Able to work in-house in Ottawa
START DATE: TBA