Production Coordinator – Atomic Vancouver
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced coordinator to work on an exciting TV animation series!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Working under the Line Producer the coordinator will provide updates, priorities, schedules, and status of all shots to artists and to show leadership
- Ensure Shotgun statuses and task assignments are updated and maintained
- Coordinate and package shot deliveries including submission documentation
- Ensure teams are clear on daily delivery objectives
- Ensuring effective communication and continual team updates
- Documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and managed appropriately
- Communicate any schedule changes to appropriate stakeholders; escalates to Supervisor/Producers as needed
- Strong written and communication skills and the ability to connect with a wide variety of personalities
- Ability to remain focused on the big picture without losing track of the details
- Monitoring and controlling progress, issues and preparing reports if needed
- Ensuring work is being approved and completed on time and to specification
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A GREAT Attitude!
- 3+ years of experience coordinating in an Animation for VFX studio
- Being flexible – no two days may be the same!
- Able to take direction and multi-task
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Technically savvy and proficient
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent Resident; BC residents preferred.
- Able to work in-house in Vancouver
START DATE: Ongoing/As needed