Post Production Coordinator
We are looking for a highly organized individual to join our post production team!
- Work through all delivery specs with Post Production Supervisor to ensure we are delivering all the correct and acceptable specs of each individual show / promo material / web extras & bonus material / music cue sheets / scripts & all other paperwork required for delivery.
- There will be some duties that are directly shared with Post Production Supervisor.
- Convert production schedules into full post schedules to include all individual dates of work to be started and completed.
- Composer dates / Notes Due / Lock / Premix & Mix / Color / QC and Delivery. This will be shared with Post Production Supervisor
- Make sure cuts are going out / Composers / Mix / Captioning / DV and files are coming back on schedule. Distribution of files to the production team as they come in, follow (and distribute) the notes as they are completed.
Helping each production with post needs throughout production
- Ability to work well collaborating with all Production Teams and Post Production Supervisor
Master File Creation Proofing the locked master sequence for output.
- Sequence checks to ensure sequences are formatted properly to the correct time.
- Version checking of each shot to ensure that all the final approved shots are in.
- Textless checks – to ensure the textless materials match the master shots and are the correct versions and lengths.
- Credit checks – To ensure all credits are correct.
- Closed captioning and DV Checks – To ensure captioning files are working and are correct as well as DV are correct.
- Transition Checks – To Ensure all transitions are there.
- Output and Review Master File to send for Color and QC
- Attend Color Screenings @ Finale and follow up with any changes that need to be made.
- Facilitate any audio needs for Mix
Post Master QC:
- Review QC / PSE reports and update production on all fixes that need to be made – This includes any faults in audio.
- Output all fixes and re-deliver to Finale to be incorporated and fixed.
- Once Finale sends back the approved file to us – It is proofed again to ensure Roll up / Slate / Timings have all been adhered to for final broadcaster Specs.
Prep all files for Broadcast Delivery which (this can vary) include:
- Music Cue Sheets
- As Produced Scripts
- Promo Stills
- Timing Sheets
- Final Credits
Deliver Final Master Files To Broadcaster For Final QC
- Repeat QC process if more fixes are needed and re-deliver.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A Great Attitude!
- Previous post production experience is an asset
- Being flexible – no two days may be the same!
- Basic understanding of sound, video, editing, coloring and mixing
- Strong written and communication skills and the ability to connect with a wide variety of personalities
- Ability to remain focused on the big picture without losing track of the details
- Able to take direction and multi-task
- Technically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to work in house at our Vancouver studio
- Must be able to legally work in Canada, BC residents preferred
START DATE: October 2018