CG Pipeline TD – Atomic Vancouver
We are seeking a highly motivated Pipeline TD to work closely with our Pipeline team to collaborate in the development and support for our new CG pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity to help define workflows and build a world class CG pipeline working directly with artists.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with the Pipeline team and artists to understand and document existing workflows.
- Break down requirements and solving challenges using off the shelf solutions where possible, and developing new tools where required.
- Triage production challenges and troubleshoot issues with a desire to produce reusable solutions.
- Create and maintain documentation to ensure easy adoption of new processes, tools and technology.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2 years of experience in VFX or Animation is strongly desired, preferably as a Pipeline TD.
- Extensive knowledge and development experience using Python is required.
- Production experience using Linux, Shotgun Desktop, Maya, Katana, Renderman, Nuke and Houdini is an asset.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident preferred.
- Must be able to work in the studio; BC resident preferred.
Start Date: Ongoing/As Needed