Pipeline TD – Atomic Ottawa
We are seeking a highly motivated Pipeline TD to work closely with our Ottawa team to collaborate in the development and support for our animation pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity to help define workflows and build a world-class animation pipeline working directly with artists.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work under the leadership of the Head of Technology and closely with the Pipeline team to drive productions forward towards their deliverable goals.
- Work with the Pipeline team and artists to understand and document existing workflows.
- Break down requirements and solving challenges using off the shelf solutions where possible, and developing new tools where required.
- Triage production challenges and troubleshoot issues with a desire to produce reusable solutions.
- Create and maintain documentation to ensure easy adoption of new processes, tools, and technology.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience in VFX or Animation is strongly desired, preferably as a Pipeline TD.
- Extensive knowledge and development experience using Python is required.
- Java Script knowledge would be an asset.
- Production experience using Windows, Toonboom Harmony, Adobe Animate, Adobe Suite Products is an asset.
- Experience with Shotgun, Maya, Renderman, Nuke is a bonus.
- Able to legally work in Canada.
- Must be able to work in studio; ON residents preferred.
Start Date: ASAP, Ongoing