Lighting and Comp Artist – Atomic Vancouver
This is an excellent opportunity for an organized and detail-oriented Lighting/Comp Artist to join the crew in our exciting CG productions!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work shot by shot or in sequences to attain the creative lighting goals of the director with the support of the Lighting Supervisor
- Share ideas, collaborate and work closely with other members of the production including FX and Animation
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management
- Be updated and familiar with new techniques, tools or other related software
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Industry experience working in a studio environment; working on an episodic show an asset
- Degree or Diploma in in Fine Arts, Computer Animation, or other relevant area of Previous
- Excellent understanding of Maya and Nuke
- Experience using Renderman
- Experience using Shotgun for production tracking, submitting & publishing an asset
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Excellent visual skills and attention to detail
- Ability to provide feedback to team members on work under development and mentor lesser experienced team members
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident preferred.
- Must be able to work in the studio; BC resident preferred.
START DATE: ASAP