Lighting and Comp Supervisor – Atomic Vancouver
Atomic Cartoons is currently looking to add a LIGHTING SUPERVISOR to our CG team for our next exciting production.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Supervise lighting and comp artists and leads to attain the creative lighting goals of the director
- Lead, mentor and provide guidance to the lighting and comp team
- Share ideas, collaborate work closely with other members of the production team including FX and Animation
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production
- Be updated and familiar with new techniques, tools or other related software
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Several years of production experience
- Previous experience leading a team
- Excellent understanding of Maya and Nuke
- Experience using Renderman
- Experience using Shotgun for production tracking, submitting and publishing is an asset
- Excellent visual skills and attention to detail
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and ability to delegate and mentor people and projects
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Ability to provide feedback to team members on work under development and mentor lesser experienced team member
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident preferred.
- Must be able to work in the studio; BC resident preferred.
START DATE: ASAP