Lead Harmony Animator – Atomic Vancouver
LEAD HARMONY ANIMATOR
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced 2D Harmony Animator who enjoys mentoring and motivating a team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Demonstrate a strong sense of performance, posing, timing, weight, and lip sync
- Lead, teach and guide a team of 2D animators to create the assigned animation style
- Work closely with the Animation Supervisor each episode to achieve deliverables, while creating workflow efficiency, and working closely with the Production Coordinator to proactively flag and problem-solve any potential issues
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management
- Help ensure weekly assigned quotas and expectations are met by the team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years Animation experience on a production (experience as a lead or senior animator an asset)
- Experience with Harmony Toon Boom on a production
- Mentor, motivate, and lead by example less experienced artists, while having a great attitude!
- Work with production on task assignment of the team
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Able to legally work in Canada
- BC resident preferred.
- Must be able to work in the studio
START DATE: Ongoing