International Film/TV Distribution Coordinator – Thunderbird
Thunderbird is looking for a proactive Coordinator who will drive the daily operations of the Sales and Acquisitions department. This includes support in digital distribution, sales/delivery tracking, title availability, client notifications, and market/film festival preparations. He/she will be the central resource for consolidating all internal/external sales and servicing information with a focus on the international side of the business.
- Interact with and coordinate delivery of materials to and from numerous outside vendors and distributors. Includes basic understanding of Video/Audio formats and Tech Specs.
- Coordinate the company’s efforts, including registration, at film and television markets (Cannes Film Festival, AFM, EFM, MIPTV, MIPCOM, TIFF)
- Request Revenue statements from Digital Platforms/Distributors.
- Enter new deals or update terms into internal tracking system(s) for current Film/TV Series and new Acquisitions
- Ensure timely and accurate creation and tracking of title availability and respective notices to clients identifying media, territory, and language restrictions
- Timely delivery of availability notifications (both monthly and ad hoc as avails shift) within the contractual timelines
- Monitor and report on availability, pricing, and promotion of titles on client digital platforms
- Review and approve marketing materials created by company’s international distributors
- Distribute assets for PR, Marketing, and International needs
- Ad-hoc distribution based projects as they arise
- 3-5 years film industry experience in either Post-Production, Business Affairs, or Distribution/Sales, preferably at a Production Company, Distributor or Broadcaster.
- Familiarity with entertainment acquisition, distribution, and sales contracts, and Film/TV markets and festivals
- Digital platform experience a plus
- Highly organized, detail oriented, efficient and able to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong communication skills
- International experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and basic Photoshop knowledge is a plus
Thunderbird Entertainment welcomes highly motivated individuals with a passion for their work who are looking to be part of a growing environment and fun team. The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment. When submitting resumes please include your resume and cover letter and use “Distribution Coordinator – Your Name” in the Subject Title.
Submissions can be sent to email@example.com
We thank all the applicants and will only contact a few selected applicants for an interview.