Harmony Scene Set Up Artist – Atomic Vancouver
Harmony Scene Set Up Artist
Part production coordinator & part artist, the Scene Setup Artist is a bridge between BG Layouts, Builds, Design and Animation. This role is perfect for an artist who has working knowledge of Harmony and is incredibly organized!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Assemble all elements of an individual scene into a cohesive Harmony file, including backgrounds, props and characters.
- Resolve issues and troubleshoot missing or incomplete assets prior to scenes being handed off to the animation team.
- Take direction from Supervisors and Leads.
- Meet deadlines as assigned by Supervisors and Production.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Working knowledge of ToonBoom Harmony.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop is an asset.
- Eye for detail and excellent organization skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems quickly.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to self manage.
- Able to legally work in Canada.
- Must be able to work in studio; BC residents preferred.
START DATE: ASAP