Harmony Build Supervisor
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced BUILD SUPERVISOR to mentor and lead a small team on our next Harmony production!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead, teach, and guide a small team of Harmony Build Artists to create the assigned style for builds
- Plan each episode to achieve deliverables, while creating workflow efficiency, and working closely with the Production Coordinator to proactively flag and problem-solve any potential issues
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management
- Help ensure weekly assigned quotas and expectations are met by the team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ year Harmony Build experience on a production (experience as a lead an asset)
- Mentor, motivate, and lead by example less experienced artists, while having a great attitude!
- Work with production on task assignment of the team
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent Resident; BC resident preferred.
- Must be able to work in the studio
Start Date: June 2018