Harmony Builds Supervisor
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Builds Supervisor to mentor and lead a team on our next 2D Harmony production!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead, teach, and guide a small team of Harmony Build Artists to create the assigned style for builds
- Plan each episode to achieve deliverables, while creating workflow efficiency, and working closely with the Production Coordinator to proactively flag and problem-solve any potential issues
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management
- Help ensure weekly assigned quotas and expectations are met by the team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years Harmony Builds experience on a production (experience as a lead an asset)
- Experience mentoring, motivating, and leading by example less experienced artists, while having a great attitude!
- Ability to work with production on task assignments for the team
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Canadian citizen or permanent Resident preferred
- Must be able to work in the studio
Start Date: April 2019