Harmony Build Artist – Atomic Vancouver
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced 2D ARTIST who enjoys working on BUILDS (rigging/breaking) on our next exciting harmony television series.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work closely with, and take direction from the Builds Supervisor to create and revise the characters and prop builds;
- Meet deadlines and quotas as assigned by Supervisor and production management;
- Innovate creative solutions to troubleshoot; and
- Create efficient builds for animation.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2D animation experience as a build artist; preferably on broadcast series or film production;
- Must have good creative vision and the ability to convey that vision through your work;
- Must be flexible, willing to learn, and be a enthusiastic and motivating team player;
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines;
- Great attitude and willingness to learn are a must!
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident preferred.
- Must be able to work in the studio; BC resident preferred.
Start Date: ASAP