Experienced 2D Harmony Comp Artist
We are looking for experienced Comp Artists to join us on our Harmony productions!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Composite shots in a team environment on a sequence of shots within a schedule
- Integrate all layers, BG, Animation and FX for final Comp
- Troubleshoot to solve issues and get desired final images
- Take direction from Supervisors and Leads
- Meet deadlines as assigned by Supervisors and Production
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 2+ years experience working in Toonboom Harmony required.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and Photoshop an asset.
- Experience working with 2D/3D integration in Harmony and After Effects an asset
- A solid understanding of compositing, light, shadows and interactive lighting
Able to match looks as determined by the Art Director and Compositing Supervisor.Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, team environment
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident preferred.
- Must be able to work in the studio; BC resident preferred.
Start Date: ASAP
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter. Please apply online with your Resume, Cover Letter, Portfolio/Demo Reel and/or Website URL.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.