Desktop Support Technician – Atomic Vancouver
DESKTOP SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
We are looking for an awesome Desktop Support Technician to join our growing IT team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Reporting to the IT Manager, you’ll support and help manage day to day IT operations in the studio.
- Identify and solve technological issues
- Monitor, respond to, and manage IT tickets submissions
- Set-up computers and equipment as needed
- Various duties as required
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- A great attitude!
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience using Shotgun is an asset
- Strong understanding of operating systems
- Being flexible – no two days may be the same!
- Skilled at troubleshooting and fixing problems
- Effective written/oral communication skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Able to take direction, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to do heavy lifting as required
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident preferred
- Able to work in-house in Vancouver
START DATE: ASAP