Atomic Cartoons is currently looking to add Character, Prop and Environment Designers to the crew on our current CG production and upcoming 2D productions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Work with and under the guidance of the Art Director and Design Supervisor to illustrate characters, props or environments for the design team
- Maintain style, quality, and continuity of drawings working within the story specifications
- Work collaboratively with a team, while also being able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Follow direction and notes from supervisor and director
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management and work within an episodic schedule/timeframe
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience working as a designer/illustrator
- Experience working on a TV series a plus
- Excellent drawing and composition skills
- Able to take feedback on designs and make changes promptly
- Able to work efficiently on a timeline, while maintaining consistency and quality
- Ability to work in house at our Vancouver studio a
- Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident located in B.C.
START DATE: TBA 2017