CG Animator – Atomic Vancouver
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated CG ANIMATOR to join our next exciting action CG production.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Animate in a team environment on a sequence of shots within a TV schedule
- Demonstrate a strong sense of performance, posing, timing, weight, and lip sync
- Take direction from Supervisors and Leads
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Computer Animation, or other relevant area of study and/or equivalent job experience
- Industry experience (CG and/or Visual Effects)
- Knowledge of Maya animation tools
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Background in visual arts/design with a strong understanding of form, geometry and movement
- Ability to provide feedback to team members on work under development and mentor lesser experienced team members
- Knowledge of dynamics, a plus
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident preferred.
- Must be able to work in the studio; BC resident preferred.
START DATE: Jan 2019