2D Harmony Animation Supervisor – Atomic Vancouver
We are looking for an ANIMATION SUPERVISOR to join our next Harmony production.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead, mentor, and provide feedback to the harmony animation team
- Work closely and effectively with other animation supervisors and production team to communicate all creative concerns
- Deliver an animated show while balancing the quality constraints of a tv schedule
- Work with production to ensure that your team is meeting assigned deadlines
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Several years of animation experience on a production
- Previous experience leading and guiding a team
- Experience in Harmony animation
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Shotgun for production tracking is an asset
- Strong communication skills when delegating and mentoring other people
- Must be willing to learn and have a great attitude
- Ability to provide feedback to both a team and individuals
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident preferred.
- Must be able to work in the studio; BC resident preferred.
START DATE: Ongoing/As Needed