2D Comp Artist
We are looking for experienced Comp Artists to work on a short term Harmony production.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Composite shots in a team environment on a sequence of shots within a TV schedule
- Take direction from Supervisors and Leads
- Meet deadlines as assigned by Supervisors and Production
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Animation experience on a TV production an asset
- Experience in AFX and Toon Boom Harmony
- Willing to learn and have a great attitude
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Must be a Canadian citizen or permanent Resident; BC resident preferred.
- Must be able to work in the studio
Start Date: July 2017