This is an excellent opportunity for a very experienced BG/Layout Artist who would love to lead a small Layout team on a flash production!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead, teach, and guide a small team of BG/Layout artists to create the assigned style
- Plan each episode to achieve deliverables, while creating workflow efficiency, and working closely with the Production Coordinator to proactively flag and problem-solve any potential issues
- Meet deadline as assigned by production management
- Help ensure that weekly assigned quotas and expectations are met by the team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 3+ years experience on 2D BG/Layout (experience as a lead an assett)
- Diploma or degree in Fine Arts, Computer Animation, or other relevant area of study and/or equivalent job experience
- Industry experience on a 2D television production an asset
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Great attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be able to work in house at our Vancouver studio
- Must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident, preferably located in B.C.
START DATE: May 2018